Me in numbers…
- 10+ years copywriting/editing
- 20+ years design/marketing
- 25+ years personal development & spiritual growth (participating & initiating, learning & teaching)
- 30+ years observational human analysis (customer service & people watching)
- 45+ years living, succeeding and failing forward in this life, plus the wisdom brought forth from my many previous lives.
Me in words…
I have a myriad of experiences – working for myself, employed by others in small and large businesses, private and public sectors, retail and commercial industries – but the path that actually led me here is motherhood.
Although I have been active in personal development and spiritual growth for several decades, it wasn’t until I had to traverse the emotional rollercoaster of parenting that I experienced a profound personal evolution.
Motherhood cracked me wide open, revealing all the facades I had been wearing for so long, and bringing to light the self-limiting stories I was living into… all through the meat grinder of depression and anxiety.
I soon understood that much of my disintegration – and what I saw happening all around me – was due to our social tendencies to
During this time, I also experienced deep frustration about the accepted level of deceit and spin-doctoring that happens in many companies that we (the trusting consumer) put our faith into. I believe there is a different way of doing business: where integrity and transparency are the
A few years ago, I answered my soul’s calling by combining these two passions, and my vision now is to empower SMEs to connect to their inner-wisdom and lead the change towards joyful, fulfilling and ethically-profitable business. This inspired way of being is what our world needs – and deserves – now.